Tuition Per Year
8:15-3:00 Grades K – 12 $5,199
Book Fee (Due July 1 or with Enrollment if after July 1)
Book Fee for Grades K - 12 $275 Non-refundable
Monthly Payment Plans:
June-May (12 payments) $433.25 per month
July-May (11 payments) $472.64 per month
August-May (10 payments) $519.90 per month
Semimonthly Payment Plans on the 5th and 20th of Every Month:
June-May (24 payments) $216.63 each
July-May (22 payments) $236.32 each
August-May (20 payments) $259.95 each
Enrollment Fee Per Student (Non-refundable) $100
Re-Enrollment Fee Per Returning Student Before March 1 (Non-refundable) $50
Re-Enrollment Fee Per Returning Student After March 1 (Non-refundable) $100
Returned Payment Fee Per Occurrence $30
FACTS Annual Service Fee Per Family $45
Testing Fees New Student Testing Fee (Per Student) $25
Late Payment Fee For Payments 10 Days Late $25
Book Fee For Students in K - 12 Non-refundable $250
Withdrawal Fee for Withdrawal (Per Student) $250
*If a student attends one day or more of school during a semester, the full semester's tuition will be owed. Students who are suspended, expelled, or withdrawn from school will receive no refund for the portion of the semester they did not attend.
Church Member Discount: Members of First Baptist Church of Seaford are eligible to receive a discount.
Multiple Child Discount: If a family enrolls more than one student, there will be a 5% reduction on tuition beginning with the second child. Each additional child will also receive a 5% discount.
Financial Assistance: Financial aid is available for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Applications are made online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. There is a $30 application fee. Deadline for applying is April 30th. Families desiring financial aid must re-apply each year. A determination on the disbursement of funds will be made by the administration and school board based on the need of the applicant and the availability of funds. Applications received after April 30th will be considered on a funds available basis. If you are interested, you are encouraged to apply immediately.
*Please note that financial aid is contractual and is based on full year attendance. If a student withdraws during the school year, the financial aid will be forfeited and the student will be billed for full price tuition for any semesters attended, in addition to the $250 withdrawal fee.
Payment Options: SCA uses the FACTS Management Company to collect and process tuition. Payments may be paid by one of the following options:
1. Pay 100% of the annual cost directly to the school in cash, check, or money order on or before June 1, 2017. A 1% discount is available for paying 100% by June 1, 2017.
2. Pay 50% of the annual cost directly to the school in cash, check or money order on or before June 1, 2017. The balance is to be paid by December 1, 2016.
3. Make monthly payments through FACTS from a checking or savings account. Payments may be made by credit card for an additional convenience fee.
4. Payment plans will be prorated for students enrolling after the start of school. All payment plans must be completed by the end of May.
5. When enrolling or re-enrolling in FACTS, please go to www.seafordchristian.org, click on the FACTS link, and follow the prompts. There is an annual FACTS service fee of $45 per family.