SCHOOL HOURS 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:00 - 8:00 AM & 3:00 - 5:30 PM
"Wee" Care Hours 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
1. What time does the SCA school day begin?
The school day officially starts at 8:15 a.m. Students should arrive between
8:00 - 8:15 a.m. The first bell rings at 8:15 a.m. to signal the opening of the classrooms. Students should be in their classroom by 8:20 a.m. If your child is late, he will need to stop at the office for an admissions slip. Please make every effort to be on time to ensure a good start to our day.
2. Can we bring our children any earlier than 8:15?
Yes. We have before school care, which begins at 7:00 a.m. and ends at 8:00 a.m. for $4 per child per hour, billed in half-hour increments. After 8:00 a.m., there is no charge.
3. Where do I bring my child for the before care program?
Parents bring their child to the school entrance and sign them in to before care.
4. What is the cost for the before care program?
The rate is $4 per student per hour, billed in half-hour increments. The charge for students arriving between 7:00-7:30 a.m. is $4, and the charge for students arriving between 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. is $2.
5. What time does your school day end?
Students are dismissed at 3:00 p.m..
6. What time is Extended Care?
Extended Care is available from 3:00 dismissal till 5:30 p.m.
There is a $4 minimum charge for pick ups any time between 3:00-4:00 PM, and $4 per hour per student, billed in 30-minute increments for pick ups 4:00-5:30 PM.
7. "Wee" Care hours are 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.